This is intended for all ages. It's purpose is to show that sometimes you're so hell bent on getting more that you fail to notice what you already have.
Bill Gates: (sobbing) I-I mean, how could he just take it all away?!
Michelle: But... you still have like, billions of dollars.
Bill Gates: (wails) It's not the same!!
Michelle: Oh for the love of Warren...
Bill: That's him! That's the guy who stole my title! My precious title... (sobs)
Michelle: It can't be that bad. I mean, seriously you can still be richer than him.
Bill: Really?
Michelle: Well, yeah. All you have to do is make more money, right? You could try investing in some stocks...
Bill: Warren got rich off investing. It just might work! Ha! Buffett, you're going down!
(Bill prances off to continue his scheme of reclaiming his title.)
Michelle: Rich people are incredibly baffling...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Both the monologues and the convos are variety with unique persepctives and voices for their "characters". Tghey could use more development to create a more complete picture for the audience.
ReplyDelete