This is intended for anyone who tends to overwork themselves. Its purpose is to show that while working hard is good, sometimes you need to take a breather for yourself and that's perfectly fine.
Oprah: I haven't had one of these in forever!
Michelle: I never really liked hot dogs. Unless my mom's friend makes them.
Oprah: Oh, is that why you got a sausage instead?
Michelle: Yep.
(Michelle and Oprah begin to eat their hot dog/sausage.)
Oprah: I almost forgot what a hot dog tastes like.
Michelle: I guess that happens when you're rich and famous and have oodles of money to spend. It sucks for us normal folk.
Oprah: I don't know about that. Being a celebrity gets a little... tiring sometimes.
Michelle: You mean in between the host talking and other miscellaneous charitable things you have to do?
Oprah: Well... yes. I was scheduled to speak at a charity convention right now, but I chose to come here and eat hot dogs with you! Is that strange?
Michelle: No. Celebrities need breaks more than any of us. You guys are under so much pressure. It's good to take a breather every now and then, so long as you don't make a huge habit of it.
Oprah: Of course, you're right, you're right. (Pause) Well I'm glad I took this opportunity. Thank you for inviting me out for hot dogs. I feel much better now.
Michelle: No problem. You paid for it, so I'm good.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment